Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Faves

Today, I'm doing my first link up with one of my favorite bloggers--The Bargain Blonde! If you don't read her blog on the reg, check her out.  She is HILARIOUS.
 
Here's what I'm loving this week!
 
The USS Michael Murphy
 
You all may not know this, but I'm a bit of a military nerd.  One of my favorite books is Lone Survivor, and one of the men from the story had a naval ship named after him (if you've never heard of Michael Murphy read about him here).  The commissioning of the ship is this Saturday on the Hudson, and Austin and I will be there.  He is truly a hero, and I'm so glad the Navy decided to name this ship after him.



So I'm really loving Subway lately.  Like I could eat here everyday....which is a problem because they deliver to my apartment for FREE.


Fall in NYC

Pretty soon the park will look like this!!! I am loving the cooler temps--although this week was a little gross, next week is supposed to have perfect weather!


DSW

This is their Herald Square store...I have been browsing their site for literally the entire work week.

and finally...



My sister's wedding is only a month and 5 days away!!! I'm so excited! And obviously this photo isnt of them...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

 
 


2 comments:

  1. Shut the front door ... Subway does NOT deliver to your apartment FOR FREE???? WHERE DO YOU LIVE????? THis is not fair. I go through subway phases where i eat it ALL the time and then I stop for a while. What is your order there?

    Thanks for the sweet comments about me at the top of your post. And thanks a milli for linking up! Great faves :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in NYC...so really everyone delivers. SO bad for my wallet. And I love your blog!! Literally I get excited when theres a new post.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!