Sunday, September 16, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Since I've been in my new apartment for 2 weeks now, I thought I'd take you on a little tour of my bedroom!

My bed--excuse the clothes laying on it

Desk area--almost through the first round of studying for Financial!!

Gizmo's area/my makeshift getting ready area.

So far I'm not crazy about my room.  I'm not sold on the rug, and I'm not crazy about the spot I have to get ready in.  But our bathroom is teeny tiny so this will do for now.  I'm also in SERIOUS need of wall hangings. Hopefully that will be taken care of soon, along with my parents mailing me my tv from home.

Later this week, I'll take you through the rest of the house, because right now I seriously need to get to studying. 

I can't believe tomorrow is my first day of work!!! Say a little prayer for me--I'm nervous!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!