Saturday, September 1, 2012

Dress U

I had such a great time with my dad at last night's Tennessee game!! It was such a fun time, and I am SO happy they won! And for those of you who may have noticed--yes, I graduated from Carolina, but I was raised a Tennessee fan. My allegiances will ALWAYS be with the Orange and White!

While we were at the pregame fan fest, I noticed a cute little shop selling game day dresses.  The company is called Dress U, and they set up tents at tons of games around the country.  I took a peek at their website, and here were a few of my favorite pieces (all at great price points):

The Paige Gameday Dress {orange/navy} 
The Paige Gameday Dress

This dress is my favorite on the site--I love the bow!! And this is PERFECT for an Auburn fan!

The Darlene Gameday Dress {gold} 
The Darlene Gameday Dress 

The Hallie Gameday Dress {garnet/black} 
The Hallie Gameday Dress

The Gameday Queen {orange/white} 
The Gameday Queen

I've seen this last one floating around tons of boutiques in Columbia, so I'm sure its a popular choice for fall.  

Be sure to check out Dress U! Happy opening weekend!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!