Sunday, September 23, 2012

Weekly Gratitude


I'm thankful that I am fortunate enough to have a good paying job.  There are so many people that live in NYC that are just scraping by, and I feel so lucky to have a good-paying, challenging job.
 
 I'm thankful to have the opportunity to be in Texas this week! It's going to be so much fun!
 
I'm thankful for the great NYC weather. Im used to it still being 90 outside, so the 75 degree temps are welcome.
 
I'm thankful that so many stores are having sales.  I needed some serious sweaters for work, and I was able to get a few without spending too much. 
 
I'm thankful to have gizmo with me.  It always brightens my day when I get home and see him.  He is such a big baby, and I love him so much. 
 
I'm thankful to have so many opportunities in my life.  I know I complain a lot, but I truly am thankful to have been raised by great parents and be able to embark on my own adventures.
 
What are you thankful for today?



1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!