Friday, August 31, 2012

UT Football!

I'm back and feeling stress-free after my test. I'm not sure that I did awesome, but I feel SO relieved that it's over. 

Tonight, my dad and I are headed to Atlanta to watch the Tennessee Volunteers kick off their season! I am so excited to watch some UT football!


Its a shame they won't be running through the T tonight--my favorite tradition, but I know that my dad and I will still have a great time. 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! the next time you'll hear from me, I'll most likely be at my new apartment in NYC!  Wish me luck packing. I've already packed 2 huge suitcases--and those are just the clothes that were in my closet...

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that football season finally started! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!