Monday, August 20, 2012

E.l.f. Review

I know I'm late on the E.l.f. review, but I hadn't had a chance to use all of my new products until this weekend.  I'm going to post about my favorites now, and possibly the others after I get a chance to use them a little more. 

 
E.l.f. HD Powder

You guys.  This stuff is awesome.  Luckily I have pretty good skin, and I've never been a big foundation user.  From time to time I'll try a different powder here and there just to see if I like it, and I really LOVE this stuff.  It doesn't add color, but it really gives your face a soft, matte finished look.  I use it almost everyday. 

 
 E.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer, Nude

I started using this a couple weeks ago, and I really like how it evens out my skintone.  It has a funny smell, but it looks great under the HD powder, and it blends easily. It's a steal at only $3!


 
E.l.f. Mineral Eyeshadow

I have these in "natural" and "confident" and I love the way they have sparkle but not too much.  They also stay on ALL day and looked fresh after a full day of shopping. 

 
E.l.f. Studio Brush Set

I got this brush set for only $0.88!!! Can you believe that?? E.l.f. was having a promotion where if you bought $30 worth of product, you could get these brushes for $0.88.  I couldn't pass it up. I was already using an e.l.f. eyeshadow brush, so I figured I would love the whole set just as much.  These brushes are SO soft and apply really well.  

 
E.l.f. Eyebrow Kit

I have very thin eyebrows, so I like to add some color to them so they're more noticeable.  This kit adds color, but doesn't make your eyebrows look painted on.  The brush was hard to use at first because it was so small, but I eventually got used to it.  

Have you tried e.l.f. products?? What should I try next? I'm always checking Target for new arrivals!!

 

1 comment:

  1. I've never used any of these products but I am always up for new products. If you love the powder, I might have to try it.

    Amy



    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!