Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I'm back, but...

I am REALLY stressed out.

I know you all probably want to hear how awesome my trip to Vegas was, but I am drowning with stuff to do. Here is a small list:

1. Get electricity turned on at the apt in NYC
2. Contact Time Warner Cable about internet/tv at the new apt.
3. STUDY--my next portion of the CPA exam is on Thursday and I am NOT ready.  I'll probably do NOTHING but study all day tomorrow.  
4. Pack. I've sorted through my clothes and have a big pile to give away, but not a single thing is in a suit case yet, and I still have even more to sort through.  Did I mention I leave Sunday...
5. Address moving announcements.
6. Find my UT jersey for the big game against NC State on Friday in Atlanta.
7. Take Gizmo to the vet.
8. Set up an appointment for my bridesmaid dress fitting--for sometime before I leave...

That's just the tip of the iceberg.  And did I mention tomorrow is my birthday? I mean my family was never huge on birthdays anyway, but who wants to spend their entire birthday studying accounting??

Not. I.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are less stressed than I am right now! I'll be back Saturday with an update about my wonderful trip!!  Until then, I'll be in panic mode.

5 comments:

  1. I hate being stressed its such a horrible feeling!! I just came across your blog today! - good luck with the big move!!:) And good luck on the CPA I know those tests are super hard. AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)
    - Pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just checked out your blog--loving your latest post!! Charlotte is one of my favorite southern cities :) Now following!

      Delete
  2. dont be stresses! plan some "me" time into your schedule! I have to pack too but Ive been in the procrastinating mood- not a good thing! Have a happy Wednesday and be sure to enter to win sponsorship on my blog! .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little picture. It totally describes my life! Don't be stressed, everything will work out! Grab some iced coffee, that always helps me get a long list of things done :)

    http://booksbeautyandbars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo best of luck girl! My boyfriend moved to NYC beginning of the Summer and was overwhelmed at first but is now fully settled and in a routine!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!