Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Life Changer

I know lots of you ladies probably use the Clarisonic Mia, and I have wanted on for SO long, but I am moving in 2 weeks and I just don't have $125 to shell out for a little brush to wash my face. 

So this past Saturday, I went to Target looking for an alternative.  I figured if worse came to worse, I could grab the Neutrogena Wave and be somewhat satisfied.  

Then I came across this little guy:
 
The Olay Pro X Brush Cleansing System
 
This is JUST like the Clarisonic Mia, but only $30.  I've been using it twice daily with Philosophy's Purity cleanser, and I am OBSESSED.  Before I picked this up, I was noticing that my face just felt gross--like my pores were clogged and my skin wasn't absorbing my moisturizer.  This changed everything.  After one use, my skin felt smooth again, and looked SO clean and fresh.  I can't tell you how much I love this product--and the brush replacements are $10 for 2 brush heads! Affordable and effective.

I am so happy I added this brush to my skin care regiment.  

Do you have a skin care item you can't live without? I know I'll never turn back after discovering this gem!

2 comments:

  1. I have the mia and love it but I've hear the Olay one is just as good! I love Claudule face spray, you can pick it up at sephora and it's so refreshing on a hot day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I remember you posting about that, I'll have to try it out!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!