Friday, August 24, 2012

Kate Spade Goodies

Last week, Kate Spade had a surprise sale for her Facebook friends and I was lucky enough to snag a few goodies while they were still in stock!

Here's what I picked up:

 
Cobble Hill Kori

 
Daycation Lacey in Flame Pebbles

Both of these pieces were AT LEAST half off!! I'm so excited for them to arrive! I have been looking for a nice black bag for fall, and I obviously couldn't carry my navy MK wallet with a black KS, so I jumped on the wallet too.  

Thanks to Austin for the wallet, and the bag from my parents--both early birthday gifts!!

I couldn't be happier with my picks! Did you score anything at the surprise sale?

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh Kate Spade is my favorite! It's so tempting to spend my life's savings on all her products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that wallet! Great finds :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.what-vanessa-does.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!