Sunday, August 19, 2012

Weekly Gratitude


I'm thankful for my wonderful parents! I would have never been able to afford all the trips to NYC, the deposit, or the realtor's fee for my new apartment without them.

I'm thankful that I will be hanging out with my sister in Las Vegas later this week!

I'm thankful that I was able to find lots of new things to wear to my new job.  I bought lots of basics, and I think I'll be able to make it through fall without needing anything new for work.

I'm thankful for Austin's generous early birthday gift--a Philip's Ultrasonic toothbrush! I can't tell you how LONG I have been wanting one of these. My teeth have seriously never felt so clean from just a toothbrush.

I'm thankful that I was able to find a rehearsal dinner dress in NYC this past week.

I'm thankful that I have lots of time to study for the CPA exam--my next exam is on the 30th, and I should receive my score for BEC sometime next week. I'm SO close to being finished!!

What are you thankful for today?

thankful thankful thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!