Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Gratitude

 
  
I'm thankful that I PASSED my REG portion of the CPA Exam!!! 1 down, 3 to go. I take my next section this Friday. 

I'm thankful I got to spend the weekend with Austin.  Even though he was bored because I was so sleepy, he was a good sport and sat around the house all day with me when I was feeling sick from my pain medicine.

I'm thankful that the swelling near my wisdom teeth is going down. I haven't been in a terrible amount of pain, but I have been pretty tired from my medicine. 

I'm thankful that this is the last week of my summer job!! Is summer really almost over??

I'm thankful that I get to use all of today to study, I need to start getting prepared for my test later this week! 

What are you thankful for today? 

thankful thankful thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!