Friday, July 13, 2012

Currently...

I saw this post while perusing Belle in the City, and thought it would be fun to share my "currents" with you guys!

Current Playlist:
I'm loving anything Ben Rector right now--as always.  His voice is just so rich!!

Nail Polish:


OPI's I'm His Coral Friend

Favorite TV Show:
  
So You Think You Can Dance!! Shout out to my friends Daniel and Joshua who both made it through most of Vegas Week!

Needs:
 
I so need a new business suit before moving...

Celeb Crush:
 
How could you not crush on him?? Maybe I'll run into him now that he's a Jet....a girl can dream.

Blessing:
Wonderful parents!! They are always my biggest blessing.

Excitement:
Lindsey and Dustin are getting married on Saturday!!!

Mood:
Tired...it's been a long work day. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!!! It's almost the weekend!!

--Jess













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!