Sunday, July 8, 2012

Weekly Gratitude


I'm thankful that the CPA exam is over...for now.  I was able to finish my exam in about 2 hours on Saturday and will get my score on August 6th. Now I'm moving on to studying for the BEC section of the exam.

I'm thankful that my sister got a new job in Florida!! She is so excited and it makes me happy to see her looking forward to her future.

I'm thankful for all the time I had off of work this past week.  My daily schedule is packed--work for 9 hours, gym for an hour and a half, then home to study for the CPA exam--and it was nice to have the extra time to study and get a little bit of relaxing in.

I'm thankful that in exactly 3 weeks I will be searching for my and Rachel's new home in NYC!!

I'm thankful that Lindsey and Dustin are getting married this coming weekend! I am so excited to attend, I know that the wedding will be beautiful.

I'm thankful that Mrs. Roszell will officially be moving to Newark--now maybe my parents won't worry so much with me being so far away.

and finally...

I'm thankful that I am able to start my week feeling refreshed and positive.

Pinned Image
What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!