Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WILW

 

I'm loving that I only have 2 days left of work this week!! I'm pretty stressed out about my upcoming CPA exam, so less time at work means more time to study.

I'm loving chevron bedding. This beauty is for the new apartment.
  
via 

I'm loving all the new blogs I have been reading lately! It is so fun to read about everyone's life. Today I actually read a post where the writer mentioned 2 people from my hometown--small world!

I'm loving that the olympics start in 10 days!!!! Go Team USA!!!
 

I'm loving that I've gotten back into a good workout routine after 2 weeks out.  I always dread running then afterwards I remember how great of a stress reliever it is. 


So this week's WILW was less fashion related, but its just what fits me right now. I haven't had any time to browse online because I have been SO busy with work, studying, working out, etc, etc, etc. 

 
 Don't forget! Nordstrom's anniversary sale starts this Friday (the 20th)--be sure to check out their deals before the sale in the online catalog.  I'm in the market for a Clarisonic Mia....maybe I'll have to pick one up during the sale!

Also,   Ulta is having their Friends & Family Sale now through 7/21.  20% off for Rewards Members and 15% off for Friends.  Rewards members enter code 86249 and Friends enter 82108 at checkout.  The sale isn't good on all products so be sure to read the fine print!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!