Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm Back!!!

Apartment hunting in NYC was a bust...I am going back in August with Rach to hopefully find a place to live.  Hopefully we won't be homeless by the time work starts. 

I didn't take many pictures during the trip.  I feel like I've been to NYC so many times now that I don't need to take pictures anymore.  Maybe that's just me being lazy...

In other news, I NEED a new sports bra.  Here is what I'm looking at right now...

 
C9 by Champion

Victoria's Secret Incredible

 
Nike Pro Women's Sports Bra

 Any suggestions for a girl with a bigger chest?  I want something that is supportive while running. Hopefully I'll be able to find some of these at TJ Maxx or Ross so I can save a few $$. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!