Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Kate Spade Favorites

Kate Spade--as always-- is doing everything right.  Her pieces are all beautiful and timeless, and I can see so many of them working as great transition pieces from summer to fall.  Here are a few of my current favorites.  Too bad I can't include her entier collection...

grove court large maise
Grove Court Large Maise

ruby street little kennedy
Ruby Street Little Kennedy

gold coast lacey
Gold Coast Lacey

plaza anthenee collar necklace
Plaza Athenee Collar Necklace

crystal chapel cluster drop earrings
Crystal Chapel Cluster Drop Earrings

amanda dress
Amanda Dress

reade top
Reade Top

colorblock brodie dress
Colorblock Brodie Dres

I think its pretty obvioius that I'm loving the neutrals.  I've always been a neutral kind of girl--drawn to tans, blacks, creams, and navys. 

What are you loving from Kate Spade? I know I wish I had an overflowing bank account so I could pick up one of everything.


1 comment:

  1. I am loving everything you posted. Especially the first bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!