Tuesday, July 10, 2012

WILW

 

The Robinson Tote
 
This tote is so classic. I have also heard that it is large enough for a laptop, files, and other work related items--something I'll definitely need for my big girl job. 

Michele Deco Diamond Watch

http://www.super-watches-mall.com/images/michele-deco-diamond-stainless-steel-ladies-watch-mww06a000028.jpg

I am obsessed with this watch, but I'm not loving the $1,800 price tag...maybe when I earn my first bonus??

Prada Back Zip Tall Boots

 

These 100+ degree temps are making me long for fall. Wouldn't these be perfect with dark skinnies and a caramel sweater??

Another Line Tie Dye iPad Case

Love the fun colors in this...I'm in the market for a new iPad case, so this may just be the one!!

And finally...

Eliza J Print Batwing Sleeve Chiffon Dress


Wouldn't this be perfect to wear to a summer wedding or bridal/baby shower? The fabric is so light and airy and the colors are so cheerful. 

What are you loving this Wednesday?


--Jess
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!