Sunday, July 15, 2012

Weekly Gratitude



I'm thankful that I was able to spend so much time with great friends last night. It is always so much fun when the old dance families get together. These are the people that will be my best friends for the rest of my life, and I love them for that.

I'm thankful that I was able to conquer all of my CPA studying this week. I take my next exam (the Business portion) on July 27th.

I'm thankful that my work weeks are starting to go by faster. I only have 4 weeks left this summer!

I'm thankful that I found a realtor to work with in NYC. She seems so nice and willing to help. I can't wait to apartment hunt with her!!

I'm thankful I get to see Austin this weekend! His birthday is this Thursday and I am looking forward to spending time with him and his family.  

I'm thankful that in less than 2 months I won't have to drive a car.  I hate driving, and to me, that is one of the biggest perks of moving to NYC.

I'm thankful that Gizmo is finally becoming happy in his new home.  He is getting into a new routine and finally isn't scared of my parents anymore. 

What are you thankful for today?

thankful thankful thankful

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica...New follower. My sister moved into NYC 6 months ago and went through everything you are. Enjoy the city it is one of my favorite places in the world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so great!! I am so excited for this new adventure! I love the city so much! Did your sister move there for a new job?

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!