Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Gratitude


I'm thankful that I had a safe, relaxing trip to NYC. I was pretty stressed out before meeting our broker, but she really made me feel relaxed.  I am so grateful to feel like I have someone that I can trust to help me look for apartments.

I'm thankful that I got to reunite with some of my favorite NYC friends--Catherine, Jon, and Jeremy.  Catching up with them is always so great.

I'm thankful that I moved my next section of the CPA exam back.  Sometimes, I overestimate my will to study, and I definitely wouldn't have been ready to take the test yesterday.

I'm thankful that I finally bought my plane ticket to VEGAS!! It is going to be such a fun trip to end my summer.

I'm thankful that my birthday is coming up.  I am in serious need of some new clothes/jewelry/makeup.

I'm thankful that I finally get my wisdom teeth pulled this week.  It is about 2 years overdue, and my mouth has been killing me for months! I'm so glad the pain won't be around much longer.

thankful thankful thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!! They make my day!